If you find it very boring in the office,
Here are some tips for u!!!!!!!!!
1. Form a detective agency to find out who is quitting next.
2. Make blank calls to your Boss.
3. Send mails from lotus notes (outlook) to your internet mail (and immediately get to the internet and see who reaches first, you or your mail?) and read them there, and note down the time they take to reach there.
Then do vice versa.............!!
4. Rearrange the furniture, i.e. flick someone else's chair just to irritate him/her.
5. Count your fingers (and toes if you still get bored).
6. Watch other people changing their facial expressions while working and try changing your expressions also.
7. Try to stretch status meetings as longer as possible, just by asking silly doubts. (IMPORTANT)
8. Make faces at strangers in office.
9. Have a three and half hour lunch; it's a big social occasion.
10. Learn to whistle.
11. Revise last week's newspaper.
12. Hold "How fast my computer boots" competitions.
13. Practice aiming the coffee cup into the dustbin.
14. Enhance your Literature skills. you can author "1001 innovative ways to waste your day" to help your colleagues
15. Pick up the phone and dial non-existing nos.
16. Have work breaks in between tea.
17. Count maximum no of applications your computer can open at a time.
18. For Win NT/95 users....Move things to Recycle bin and restore them. Then repeat this process.(very important)
19. Look at someone n try to imagine how (s)/he might have looked when (s)he was 5 years old.
20. Read jokes and send jokes.
21. Make full use of the comfortable chair and table provided and take a nap.
22. Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Always wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is a different gender than you are. However it doesn't work if your boss copies you already.)
23. Send email to the rest of the company telling them what you're doing. For example "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom."
24. Put a chair facing a printer, sit there all day and tell people you're waiting for your document.
25. Insist that your e-mail address be "firstname.lastname@example.org"
26. Every time someone asks you to do some work, ask them if they want fries with that
27. Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
28. Put your garbage can on your desk. Label it "IN."
29. Bring in dishes that you tried to cook but didn't turn out quite right as special treats for your co-workers.
30. Tell everyone that you are quitting. At your going away party, announce that you were just joking. Make sure to take their presents.
31. Whenever a fellow staff member sneezes, quickly yell "SHUT UP!" If they sneeze a second time, follow up with "I SAID SHUT UP!". A third time, leave the room crying while saying "NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO ME!”
32. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies
33. Practice making fax and modem noises.
34. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
35. TYPE ONLY IN UPPERCASE.
36. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."
37. Pretend your computers mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
38. Arrive at a meeting late, say you're sorry, but you didn't have time for lunch, and you're going to be nibbling during the meeting. During the meeting eat 5 entire raw potato